These terms and conditions (this "Agreement") govern the MODENAS Membership Program (Program). The Program is a paid membership program owned and managed by Edaran MODENAS Sdn. Bhd. ("we," "us," "our," "ours"). Purchaser of the Program membership ("you," "your," "yours," "Member") is at all time subjects to the provisions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time.
- New Member receives one time welcome gift, a Cash Voucher (electronic voucher) up to RM15 value. This voucher is only valid for redemption at eShop.modenas.my. This welcome gift does not applicable to renewal membership.
- 24 hour breakdown towing service within 100 km radius round trip to the nearest MODENAS service centres or authorised service dealers. This towing service is exclusively for the registered motorcyle of the Member and it is limited to 4 times a year. In the event of breakdown, Member is required to call our Customer Call Centre at 1-800-880-181.
- Member receives up to 15% off the list price of spare parts. This discount only valid at MODENAS Service Centres (location listed below) and applicable exclusively for the registered motorcycle of the Member.
- Kawasan Perindustrian Gurun, 08100 Kedah
- No 123, Jalan Raja Musa Aziz,30300 Ipoh Perak
- No A149, Lorong Seri Teruntum 8, Jalan Dato Wong Ah Jang, Taman Tunas Maju, 25200 Kuantan, Pahang
- No.62 & 64 Jalan Pluto Ay,Seksyen U5 40150 Shah Alam,Selangor
- No 1, Jln Kempas 2, Taman Tanah Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor
- A special birthday Labour Fee Discount Voucher will be delivered by email to the Member’s valid email address on or about the first day of the month of the Member’s birthday. This voucher is only valid to be redeemed at MODENAS Service Centres as listed above.
- “Refer A Friend” RM10 Cash Voucher (electronic voucher) incentive subject to terms and conditions set out below. This evoucher is only valid for redemption at eShop.modenas.my.
- Periodic special shopping offers for Members at eShop.modenas.my
- The annual membership fee is currently RM60.00. We may change the membership fee at any time.
- The annual renewal fee is currently RM40.00. When an expired membership is renewed, the new membership term is one year, beginning on the date of renewal. We may change the annual renewal fee at any time.
- Refer a Friend
- have consented to receive the invitation from the Referrer
- use the invitation link and complete the membership registration process including payment for the membership fee.
- Customer Services
- Cancellation; Termination
- Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
- Changes To This Agreement
For benefit to apply, the membership status must be active.
The Program entitles Members to the following benefits:
Members will NOT be reimbursed retroactively for purchases made without an active membership at the time of purchase.
You are required to be over the age of 16 at the time of registration to become a Member. Members are not entitled to a Card and can only use the membership portal (https://membership.modenas.my) for the purposes of their membership
Your membership can only be registered in the name of an individual and an individual may only register one membership.
Member is entitled to register one motorcycle under one membership. Each additional motorcyle registration under same membership requires additional membership fee to be paid.
We expect Members to submit and maintain accurate and current information in connection with their memberships. Such information includes name, birth date, national identity number, home address, email address, and telephone number. We cannot assume any liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail that is lost, delayed, or misdirected.
Existing Members who are using MODENAS Loyalty Cards (Cards) issued under previous membership system can continue to use their same Card until end of membership period in accordance to the previous membership terms and conditions. Renewals are subject to this Agreement and no membership card will be issued.
Existing Members are encouraged to register with the new membership portal. In due course, all Existing Members are given a registration link via sms message. Otherwise, Member can contact our Whatsapp Customer Careline at 019-570 8135 between the hours of 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday for assistance.
Managing your Membership
You shall be able to manage your membership on the membership portal, https://membership.modenas.my. If you are a Member who uses a Card, you must proceed to register with the portal before being able to manage your membership details. Managing your membership includes being able to update your personal information and track your transactions.
This offer is available until further notice by us. All participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. These terms and conditions should be read, where applicable, together with the Agreement.
A Member (Referrer) can invite a friend (Recipient) to the Progam by sharing “Refer A Friend” unique invitation link available under Member’s account menu within the membership portal.
Before the Referrer invites a friend to join the Program as part of any promotion operated by us, please only do so with their prior consent. Don’t spam them. The Referrer must ask for the Recipients’ consent before forwarding Referrer’s unique invitation link to them.
In order for the Referrer to receive the benefit set out at paragraph 1 above, the Recipient must:
There is no limit to the number of Recipients a Referrer can invite to join the Program. Please note that the Agreement provide that an individual may only register one membership.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the terms of “Refer A Friend” offer at any time. Notice of the withdrawal of this offer or the amendment of its terms will be posted on the membership portal. The withdrawal or amendment of the offer will not affect Referrers who have already earned their cash vouchers.
Member can choose either Credit/Debit or FPX Internet Banking to pay the membership and renewal fee.
This payment option currently accepts Mastercard and Visa. All transactions will be authorized at the time of the order via authorization code method.
All credit and debit card payment transactions are processed by our payment processing service provider, Pointsnet Sdn. Bhd. Member will receive payment receipt from Pointsnet.
At no time during the payment process neither us nor the payment processing service provider able to store information relating to the Member's card which is transmitted via a secure connection directly to the MasterCard’s payment network that manages the transaction authorization. Under no circumstances we can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of your cards by third parties, due to payment of the membership fee.
FPX Internet Banking
By selecting FPX Internet Banking payment option, the Member will be directed to Member’s internet banking page where the Member will proceed to login and confirmed payment of the membership fee.
FPX transactions will be processed by our payment processing service provider, Pointsnet Sdn. Bhd. Member will receive payment receipt from Pointsnet.
At no time during the payment process neither us nor the payment processing service provider able to store information relating to the Member's internet banking details which is transmitted via a secure network hosted by Paynet (Payments Network Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.) to the Member’s bank. Under no circumstances we can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of the Member internet banking access credentials by third parties, due to payment of the membership fee.
If you need assistance or if you have any enquiry relating to your membership and membership portal, you can contact us via our Whatsapp Customer Careline at 019-570 8135 between the hours of 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday.
You have the right to cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel your membership, you will only be entitled to a full refund of your new or renewal membership fee within thirty (7) days of the payment of the new or renewal membership provided if you did not use any of the benefits listed in paragraph 1.
No refunds will be available after such thirty (7) days period (unless we terminate the Program in its entirety.
You may cancel your membership by notifying us via our Whatsapp Customer Careline at 019-570 8135.
We may terminate your membership without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such membership would violate any provisions of this Agreement, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination, you will not be entitled to a refund of your membership fee.
We may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the Program at any time with or without notice. In the event of our termination of the Program, at our election, we will either maintain your membership benefits until expiration of the membership current term or refund each member a pro rata portion of the membership fee for the remaining portion of the current membership term.
Use of the Program benefits as listed in paragraph 1 is at your sole risk. The benefits are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available “ basis.
We make no warranty that (i) the Program will meet your requirements, (ii) the Program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free or (iii) the quality of any products, services, information obtain by you from your use of the Program will meet your expectations.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use the Program.
You acknowledge and agree that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with the Program is to request for termination of your membership and discontinue any use of the benefits.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia.
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between us and any Member of the Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations.
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Member Program portal at this url https://membership.modenas.my. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online at the portal.
This Agreement was last modified on April 12th, 2022